Provide sustainment and logistics readiness to deliver combat power for America
Professional Airmen delivering globally integrated, agile logistics and sustainment
Make a living with a career that makes a difference
Work hard, play hard
Join our team and meet awesome people
Come Join our Team
SHAPE AMERICA'S FUTURE.
FIND YOUR FIT AT AFSC
AFSC connects job seekers with federal employment opportunities across the United States and around the world. It provides resources to help the right people find the right jobs.
Pick a Base
Pick a Location Below to See Job Opportunities
Direct/Expedited Hire Authority
Air Force Sustainment Center (AFSC) utilizes Direct/Expedited Hire Authority (DHA/EHA) to recruit and hire applicants. Other positions not covered by a DHA/EHA authority will still be announced on USA Jobs. More information regarding DHA/EHA can be found on MyPers. Even though your resume was received, remember to continue to apply for positions on USA Jobs.
In the spirit of providing the same assistance to all candidates, your resume should describe all experience and training you possess related to the occupation(s) for which you are applying.
Key resume information includes:
- Job title and employer
- Starting and ending dates for each job listed on your resume
- Average hours worked per week
- Detailed information about the work performed
- References with phone numbers (supervisors, college instructors) to contact each reference
- Hands on experience that is gained from technical training program, volunteer activities, hobbies, or unpaid work situations are acceptable but only if enough detail is provided about how tasks were performed
Additional resume tips can also be found on USA Jobs
Thank you again for your interest in a career within Air Force Sustainment Center.
WAYS TO APPLY
Visit the job listings page, email us, or go to USA Jobs to get started on your career application process.
Search Air Force Civilian Jobs
To see all the jobs available, click the button below.
See Full Job Board